The boxes are a great fit for your family if you...
- want your kids to have coping skills when they need them
- experienced a loss due to COVID-19
- struggle with mental health yourself
- experienced a disrupted schedule due to the pandemic
- are a foster family
- have a family member with chronic illness
- have recently gone through a divorce . . .
. . . or any situation where your child may not have the skills to cope.
Whether their behavior has changed or not, your kids are more than likely struggling to cope with an increasingly difficult world. While one child might be obviously melting down, others might say nothing and keep their feelings inside. This program is designed to help develop skills to help both of these types of kids.