Change is difficult for kids of all ages, but it's especially hard for military families, who are challenged with moving frequently and at least one parent who is away for significant stretches of time.
Help create predictability for military kids by providing them with the structure and visual cues they need to relieve their anxiety.
Created with the input of military moms like Stacey, Sheena, Rachel, and Maialen, this kit is created specifically for military families from every branch of the United States Military, and for both men and women who serve. THANK YOU for your service!
- Fully magnetic
- Dry erase
- 11" wide by 5.5" tall
- Each day fits up to four magnets.
- Hangs anywhere:
- Magnetic surfaces like refrigerators
- Walls using our push-pin hooks
- 15 glass magnets to use over and over.
- Reusable sticker sheet includes 46 total cling stickers, including 1 "today," 5 school, "bye-bye" and "welcome home" to help plan for deployment, and "FaceTime" stickers for a dad and a mom, adventure day, park, pizza night, movie night and "out for a treat" to give kids something to look forward to, leave for trip, last day of trip, car road trip (includes 7), pack boxes (includes 3), unpack boxes (includes 3), moving truck comes, first day, last day, hotel (includes 3), good-bye friends, good-bye old house, hello new house, family, playdate (includes 4 different designs). There are also two strips to use with a dry erase marker: "where am I sleeping?" and "who picks me up?" and a countdown to put in the corner of your calendar to countdown to the servicemember's return.