Can you make a magnet of ________?
Most likely, yes! We're always looking for new + helpful magnets, so if you have an idea, we'd love to hear it. Please contact us.
When will my order ship? What service do you use?
Mighty and Bright offers $5 flat-rate shipping within the United States on all orders. We almost exclusively use USPS to ship your order. Shipping may be via First Class or Priority, depending on the size of your order. If you need rush shipping, please do not select $5 flat-rate shipping at checkout, as we don't guarantee Priority.
We attempt to ship all orders within 2 days, but sometimes delays occur. Orders containing custom magnets (magnets that look like you) may take slightly longer to ship.
What's your return policy?
Mighty + Bright has a killer return policy. Why? Because that's what we want when we shop online. We're here to help your family through hard stuff, so we have no interest in making returns hard! All we ask is that the products are in like-new condition - and we'll probably want to know what we could have done to prevent your return, so we can improve our products and service in the future.
Shipping Your Order Back
- Please keep your box - if there's a problem with your order, it's the safest way to return it.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (or reply to any email we've sent you) and request to return your order.
- If there's a problem with the order (as in, we made a mistake) we will send you a return label at no expense to you, most likely for USPS. If you changed your mind about the order, you'll need to pay for return shipping (after all, we paid to ship it to you!).
- Please note, if you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance, as we can't guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. All returns must be in new, unused condition.
- If your refund is approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
- If you haven't received your refund within a week of being notified that your refund has been processed, please contact us and we'll make sure it went through. Otherwise, contacting your bank will be your best bet.
What's your email list like?
I hate spam, possibly even more than you do. I unsubscribe from almost everything that hits my inbox - which is why I try really hard to make sure that everything I send via email is helpful to you. I also pinky swear that I will absolutely never share or sell your personal information - including your email address.
If you opt-in to our email, either on the website or during checkout, you'll be subscribed to our email marketing list. We currently send simple emails once a month with our new products. You can opt-out at any time by clicking "unsubscribe" on any of our emails, or contacting us directly at email@example.com so that we can manually remove you. You can also contact us to modify your information.
How do I hang my Mighty + Bright chart?
We are super excited about our magnetic system to hang your Mighty + Bright charts on any surface. We use Command® strips to make sure your chart is secure and won't damage your surfaces.
If you have a magnetic fridge, you don't need to use your enclosed wall magnets - just stick your calendar on the fridge. But if you want to hang your calendar on a wall, door, or stainless steel fridge, you'll need to follow these instructions, or watch the video below.
How do I talk to my kids using the chart?
Not sure how to talk to your kids? We have free guides (below) for:
Each guide includes tips for talking to your kids in a way they truly understand, the science behind this method of talking to kids, which is based on decades of attachment research, and how to use the visual calendar, including setting it up, explaining it to the kids, and incorporating it into your lives. Note: You don't need the calendar to find this guide useful.
How do I set up multiple weeks at a time as a rolling calendar?
Whether you're hanging your calendars on a fridge or a wall, you can easily move them at the end of each week, so your display is always up-to-date. This is especially convenient for divorced families with complicated custody schedules, kids who have parents who travel for work, or families who want to see what to look forward to.
I have more questions.
No problem! Shoot us an email (or chat with us on messenger) and we'll be happy to answer your questions. :)