Mighty + Bright has a killer return policy. Why? Because that's what we want when we shop online. We're here to help your family through hard stuff, so we have no interest in making returns hard! All we ask is that the products are in like-new condition - and we'll probably want to know what we could have done to prevent your return, so we can improve our products and service in the future.
Shipping Your Order Back
- Please keep your box - if there's a problem with your order, it's the safest way to return it.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (or reply to any email we've sent you) and request to return your order.
- If there's a problem with the order (as in, we made a mistake) we will send you a return label at no expense to you, most likely for USPS. If you changed your mind about the order, you'll need to pay for return shipping (after all, we paid to ship it to you!).
- Please note, if you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance, as we can't guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. All returns must be in new, unused condition.
- If your refund is approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
- If you haven't received your refund within a week of being notified that your refund has been processed, please contact us and we'll make sure it went through. Otherwise, contacting your bank will be your best bet.