Returns + Refunds
Mighty + Bright has a killer return policy. Why? Because that's what we want when we shop online. We're here to help your family through hard stuff, so we have no interest in making returns hard! All we ask is that the products are in like-new condition - and we'll probably want to know what we could have done to prevent your return, so we can improve our products and service in the future.
Quality Issues within one year
We work with our manufacturer to make sure that our products are of the utmost quality. We guarantee quality — meaning the magnets won't fall off the back and the calendar won't chip — for a year of normal wear and tear. If you're experiencing quality issues with your calendar, please contact us and give us your order number. We will replace your calendar at no cost to you.
Quality Issues after one year
Kids can be rough (and so can slamming refrigerators!), so after a year we expect that anything kids use will start to have issues. If you'd like to replace your calendars, we are happy to offer a one-time 15% discount. Contact us with your original order number (or if you can't find it, we can look you up!) for a one-time use, custom coupon.
Mighty + Bright is committed to creating the best product humanly possible, and at times that means we update our product line. We may not have the same size magnets or buttons you ordered originally, or we may have started to create a new calendar that is incompatible with your original buttons.
While we totally understand that this can be frustrating, we are careful to make decisions that we feel are improving upon the quality of our product, and it's just not feasible to continue to offer everything we've always offered.
Our customers tend to stay with us for many years, and we are truly grateful for that. As such, we are happy to offer a 15% coupon to upgrade your system. Just contact us with your original order number (or if you can't find it, we can look you up!). We'll issue you a one-time use, custom coupon.
Requesting a Return
As long as the items are in like-new condition (still wrapped and unused), you have a full year to return them. That's what we mean when we say "killer return policy."
Shipping Your Order Back
- Please keep your box - if there's a problem with your order, it's the safest way to return it.
- Email us at email@example.com (or reply to any email we've sent you) and request to return your order.
- If there's a problem with the order (as in, we made a mistake) we will send you a return label at no expense to you, most likely for USPS. If you changed your mind about the order, you'll need to pay for return shipping (after all, we paid to ship it to you!).
- Please note, if you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance, as we can't guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. All returns must be in new, unused condition. We will refund your order, less the cost of shipping, within 1-2 days of receiving your item(s).
- If your refund is approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
- If you haven't received your refund within 5-7 days of being notified that your refund has been processed, please contact us and we'll make sure it went through. Otherwise, contacting your bank will be your best bet.